What is the difference between Cat5 and Cat5e cabling? Is Cat6 cabling faster than Cat5? Which cable is least expensive? At 305 Power Corp, these are some of the questions we hear on a daily basis. As a leading telecommunications company in West Palm Beach, we can answer all of those questions in terms that are easy to understand. We are committed to providing the information you need to make an informed decision based on your needs and budget. It is this level of commitment that has made us the clear choice for data cabling design and installation in West Palm Beach for many years.
Personalized service, superior workmanship
Business networks require different network speeds. At 305 Power Corp, we can evaluate your current bandwidth needs, expected bandwidths needs, and network environment to determine which data cabling system is best suited for you. Here are some facts to consider when making your decision.
- Cat 5 Cable – ability to operate at speeds up to 100 Mbps per second
- Cat5e Cable – ability to support 1000BASE-T, has a bandwidth of up to 1000 Mbps per second
- Cat6 Cable – ability to support 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, 1000BASE-T, has a bandwidth of up to 250 MHz
- Cat6a Cable – ability to support 10BASE-TX, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-TX, and 10GBASE-TX, has a bandwidth of up 500 MHz
- Cat7 Cable – ability to support 10BASE-TX, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-TX, and 10GBASE-TX, has a bandwidth of up to 600 MHz
- Cat7a Cable – ability to support 10BASE-TX, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-TX, and 10GBASE-TX, has a bandwidth of up to 1000 MHz
Learn more today!
Here at 305 Power Corp, we are committed to providing our West Palm Beach clients with the highest quality service. We have helped many individuals and companies with our data cabling installation and design services, and we are looking forward to offering those same services to you, too! If you are in or around West Palm Beach and have any questions or want to schedule an onsite evaluation, please give us a call or send us an email. We are looking forward to hearing from you!